Book club meeting with writer Natalya Svatkova on the 12th of November at 18:30
Friends, before we start preparing for the Christmas holidays, let's meet and talk about the magic atmosphere and fairy tales!
In the run-up to Christmas we are all waiting for a life like in a fairy tale and are hoping for a miracle to happen. And yes, we're adults, but we all know that fairy tales were never written for children.
Neither are 'Fairytales for Children' written by Natalya Svatkova. The book has already won the hearts of many readers and has become an exhibit in the Shalom Aleichem Museum in Kiev!
So, what are you waiting for?
Come and meet the writer from Berlin and find out a lot about fairy tales:
- who are the animals in Kolobok (Little Kolobka)
- why do all the characters in fairy tales walk through the forest
- was Little Red Riding Hood a girl or a boy?
- and do fairy tales heal and how?
Kids are of course very welcome and can come for free!
Admission to the meeting is by pre-payment and this is included in the price:
- A gift edition of the book "Fimin's Tales"
- Delicious Tea from the Tea Culture Club Moychay.nl
• 45€ per person or 40€ each if you book two tickets.
• PS: if you want two tickets please write us a DM on @moychay.nl Instagram or Facebook - otherwise the discount cannot be taken into account!